UX Designer Senior, with a degree in Industrial Design, fluent English, advanced French, international experience in Germany and professional improvement courses, such as: Interaction Design Specialization by Coursera (online): University of California, Creative Problem Solving by Coursera on-line): University of Minnesota and The Interaction Design Foundation by Human-Computer Interaction.
I am looking for new challenges, and I believe that your company may have an interest in my qualifications.
My last experience was at Thomson Reuters as a UX Specialist and Senior Designer. And I previously worked at IBM as a UX Specialist at Neoassist as Designer. I describe below some of my skills, during my professional career, so that they can make an analysis:
• More than ten years of research experience with users and stakeholders, including information architecture, content and visual design, seeking features that bring the best experience for users.
• Engagement in the product development stages, from the brainstorm and ideation phase to usability testing, ensuring the delivery of the product with the idealized experience.
• Broad experience in negotiation taking into account the premises, business rules and requirements of UX vs. technical restrictions, to find the appropriate solutions, without any damage to the final result.
• Domain in desktop, web and mobile solutions, as well as creating and managing to brand and look and feel, including the development of a library of UI components, common to all products, regardless of platform.
• A facilitator between different levels of professionals involved in a project, from the end user to C-level executives, with the ability to communicate design concepts, build consensus and justify decisions efficiently.
• Creation of user scenarios, user journeys, empathy map, personas and flow charts, card sorting, A/B tests, wireframes, navigable mockups, style guides, among other documents involved in UX design of the software.
• Highlighting the implementation of the UX area in the Tax and Accounting Software Brazil business unit, in addition to achieving a 70% reduction in usability doubts. (Thomson Reuters)
To see more projects please visit my social media listed below.